Mangold Creative Turns 2 Today! A Reflection by Heather…
The past two years has been the most amazing ride of my life. In reality, for Mangold Creative it’s not been so much about the ups and downs of the ride. We’ve been so blessed, the downs have been few! But, we have learned how to hold on tight!
For those of you who know me well, you know the following Mangold Creative-isms to be true….
- This was always “Plan A” for me.
- We’ve built this business by making friends and drinking coffee.
- Working 12 days a week is incredibly rewarding.
- I’ve been blessed by all the different “chairs” in my life. Cheers to finding your true “chair.”
- The glass is not half empty. Nor is it half full. In our world, the glass is ALL full, ALL the time!
- Finding and using personality moments is what it’s all about.
- No matter how big we grow and how many employees we add over the years, the Chief Barketing Officer will always be my favorite.
- I won’t say who the “lion” is, but the Lion Tamer sure has his work cut out for him.
- In 20 years when he’s a well seasoned executive, LJ will always hold a special place in my heart as “the intern.”
- Damsel of Details, Details Queen, whatever you call her, titles don’t matter as much as apostrophes and semi-colons!
- And, contrary to popular belief, it ISN’T lonely at the top.
I know this to be true because for the past few years I’ve been surrounded by the most amazing clients, vendors, colleagues, employees, friends, and family that you could ever ask for. It’s not lonely if you make friends and drink coffee. It’s not lonely when you collaborate. And, it certainly isn’t lonely when you pursue your dreams surrounded by people you truly care about.
Thank you to everyone who’s contributed to our success this past two years.
And hold on tight, cuz we’re just getting started!!!
a.k.a. M.C. (Master of Ceremonies)