Welcome to the New Year! If you are working on your 2012 goals, we thought we’d share our “thinking critically” list of questions. Hope they are helpful!
- What is your unique selling proposition – what’s different about your organization/product/service
- Who are the key players on your team? What are their roles/strengths?
- What are your key goals/business objectives? What’s holding you back?
- What are your biggest revenues/sales opportunities? Most profitable? Least profitable?
- What is your biggest frustration with growing this area?
- Who have you been targeting? Is there a new segment that you’ve not considered?
- Who do you consider your main competition? How do you stack up?
- Can you define your brand?
- How do consumers perceive your brand?
- How would you describe your current marketing/advertising/PR efforts? Where are they weak? Where are they strong?
- Do you have a marketing plan? What process do you use to develop it? How often is it revisited?
- What marketing resources do you already have? How would you rate those resources?
- What marketing talent/capabilities do you have in house? External relationships?
- What is your marketing budget?
Need help formulating or executing on your 2012 plans? Let us know!