15 Minutes…15 Ideas
This morning I was 15 minutes late to a networking event. Surely there are people I didn’t meet?
I currently have 15 minutes till my 2:00 conference call. To check Facebook or to write this blog?
The best part of my morning client meeting was the 15 minutes spent catching up on life, not work. Even though we had a full agenda.
It is amazing what you can choose to do, or not do, with 15 minutes of time.
Since it’s the time for resolutions, here are some simple ideas for how you can make a stronger, more impactful marketing effort in 2013, 15 minutes at a time:
- Write a blog post
- Make 5 new LinkedIn Connections or participate in a group discussion
- Make 1 extra sales call
- Check out a competitors website or research industry trends
- Enter contacts into your address book, CRM or email marketing database
- Proofread a second time
- Brush up your business profile on social media, the Chamber website, or other association listing
- Write 3 handwritten notes or just make someones day
- Read something educational
- Check your marketing supply (brochures, pens, folders, etc.) inventory and reorder any items so you don’t find yourself in a pinch
- Review your website analytics
- Tag your YouTube videos with keywords
- Straighten up your lobby or reception area – first impressions count!
- Talk to your customers about their needs
- Brainstorm for your next marketing campaign
That’s it, gotta go! My time is up!
But, before I skidaddle…let me ask, “Next time you find yourself with 15 minutes, what are you going to do?”